Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Kiersten update and Birthday Pics!

I know there are a lot of people wondering about Kiersten. If you don't already know, she was in the hospital a couple weeks ago for a little over a weeks time. Her seizures started back up after her medicine levels dropped. We were definitely a lot stronger this time around, because our God molded us to handle this type of situation last time we went through this. However, he's not quite done with us yet. This week sometime we should be getting some results on whether Kiersten has Alper's Disease or not. It's nerve-racking, but I know our God is so BIG and full of miracles, and I'm praying for that, a miracle. Please pray for the same! Her seizures have been under control since we left the hospital! She had about 50 while we were there, so the fact that the Doctor got a handle on them was a huge blessing! Reading about Alper's Disease made me feel so happy that my little girl has made it this far! So I feel this would be a great time as any to post some of her 2 year old birthday pictures!

The Decorations and food for My lil' monkey's monkey party!

Gotta Have Monkey Bread! Thanks to the MIL.
Monkey Cupcakes!Cookies that were in the goody bags!
I made this big coloring sheet! Great activity for 2 year olds!


She loves shoes so much!
Signing thank you for her presents!
Her Best Buddy!
Special thanks to my great friend Nikole for capturing all these pics of K's special day!

1 comment:

Christina T said...

She's a beauty, Chelsey!! I'm glad your little monkey had a wonderful birthday party. She's growing up way too fast!