Monday, January 5, 2009

Just a few things to melt the heart!

We had such a wonderful Christmas! I will post pictures soon! Caleb got his Spiderman scooter, so we woke up early Christmas morning with him riding into our bedroom shouting, "Look what Santa got me!" Carleigh loves putting her babies "night, night." So Santa thought it would be a clever idea to get her a baby that actually closes it's eyes when laid down, and open when she's up! Didn't know a baby like that would terrify her. She barely makes her way over to another toy if its next to the "scary baby." Good job Santa! I had such a great time with the 4 of us all being together! Only 7 more weeks until this little family of 4 grows to 5! I feel so blessed that God has given us 2 beautiful, healthy children and that He has chosen to give us another child! I'm blessed that I have these children to love on, but also feeling their love for me as well is incredible! My most favorite thing though, would be seeing Caleb and Carleigh loving on each other. Walking into the living room and Carleigh (blankey in hand) leaning up against Caleb, with him choosing to have his arm around her while watching cartoons. Or just the simple hug and kiss before bedtime. Carleigh will get upset if we're trying to put her to bed and she hasn't given kisses to her "Caebu"!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

You always keep me laughing! I prefer to think of it as irritable, that's totally what I've been this pregnancy. It seems as though at times I have no tolerance. I love looking at your widget...only 6 weeks to go and probably not even that much!

Lindbergfam said...

Cute BLOG!!!! Check out our sometime!!! www.littlelindberg.blogspot.com. I bet you are so excited to meet your little one!!! I can't wait to meet mine!!! Natalie (Clark) Lindberg

Unknown said...

Oh that's the way it should be. And honestly, what was Santa thinking?!?

Constance said...

Love the scary baby! That was too cute! Jennifer told me that Christmas morning Ashley was scared to come downstairs for fear that Santa was still there! She said,
"I scared".

Don't know if it was the fat man himself or that if she saw him that he'd take back the gifts?

Connie

Jenn said...

Definately scared of the "Fat Man". Less than 5 weeks to go...

Constance said...

Hey! I had to go on Facebook, (someone else's) to get an update! What's up with that? You look cute though!
Connie

Jenn said...

I'm getting impatient...it's almost time!!!