Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wonderful blessings of mine!

Here are some new updated pictures since Kiersten, of course has already changed! Can't believe she's already a month old and getting so big!


First time Caleb held his new baby sister!
One of the first pics with all three kiddos together! Love them!! God is so good!
She wasn't happy with her first sponge bath at home! She now is happy during bath time!
Carleigh doing her regular check-up on the baby!In her wonderful boppy!! Thank you Laura!
Ready to go!
First time he fed his sister!
His hand seemed so big next to hers!
Big Sister always wanting to hold her "Baby Kisstin!"Mimi & Kiersten
Sleeping soundly in the bassinet! I love when they throw their arms up like this!
Gotta love the cheeks!
Great Aunt Rita & Great Grandmother (Gigi) with the girls!Carleigh feeding Kiersten for the first time!Proud Uncle Blake stopping by!A few photos from Aunt Robin after her visit!

5 comments:

The McCoys said...

What a sweet family! She has already changed, even since I saw her! You have two really great helpers! BTW I can't believe you just now got a boppy!!

Krystal said...

I love the one of Carleigh with her hand under her chin. I want to meet your new sweet girl!

Where's some Chelsea pics??? :)

Love you!

Constance said...

I agree Miss "I can get back into my jeans" now. If I didn't love you, you'd make me sick!

I love seeing the pictures, your kids are precious! Savor the moments!

Connie

Jana said...

I love all my babies!!!

Julie B said...

Kiersten couldn't look any more like you than she does, Chelsey!
:)