Monday, August 3, 2009

I know, it's like I disappeared!

So be very prepared for lots of pictures! I feel so behind on blogging. I guess I'm just not one to stay caught up as others. Here it is, almost 3 in the morning (I couldn't sleep, thanks to my nap earlier this afternoon) and I found myself just looking at other blogs, facebooking "stalking", when I realized I could actually be updating my blog. So now I'm at the fun part, when I think, how far back do I really need to go, because I'm just that behind! Kiersten has changed so much, and we have just had a LOT of stuff going on lately. I will try to go in order of what I remember to have taken place first. This was a random visit out to my Aunt Robin's house before we left for Iowa.
Here is Kiersten with her GiGi (My Nana)
Smiling with Great Aunt Robin
Worn out some other random day!
For some reason I just love the carseat pictures!
The next few pictures were after church one Sunday! We were color coordinated so of course had to take some pics.
Carleigh cheezin' it up!

My Sweet Caleb!Gotta love a squishy baby!!

No comments: