Monday, August 3, 2009

Blakes Birthday at the Ellis house

It's something about when we all get together, we are goofy. We have had two cake fights, yes in the middle of Lori's kitchen and she was in it too! Well, maybe not the first one. We just always seem to cut up and have a great time, even when melting toy soldiers and sticking them to the balcony posts at Russ and Lori's old house. So even just having a birthday dinner was fun! It all started when we saw the brownie cake ready to be eaten. I believe Beau and BJ were making a smiley face with their fingers. Beau was trying to cut something so I "fixed" it and made into a star.
I sat down and showed Blake. I pretended that I was going to put my whole hand into it. That's when he proceeded to smash my hand in it. Yep, that would be my handprint.Russ took the cake away from us, but then tricked Carleigh some how and got some on her head. This picture is also funny to me because you can see that BJ has taken ownership of her little drumset! I'm guessing she was being a bit loud!Tarynn adding her print!
Uh-oh, Lori's comingShow the cake real fast!Lori, "What did y'all do?"
Happy Birthday Blake!
And, yes, we still ate the brownies!

1 comment:

Constance said...

Hey Chelsey,
Due to family issues, I am changing my blog to Invitation Only. Please email me at:
edelweisstexas1@aol.com
to continue reading.
Thanks, Connie