Monday, August 3, 2009

Iowa Trip

Beau's grandparents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary and we went up to Iowa for the anniversary party over 4th of July! It's always neat getting to see everyone again! I definitely married into a wonderful family! So with all three kids in tow we drove the 13 hours to get there. The kids did great! Here are some of the pictures from that weekend!
This was a night on the town:
Uncle Bob, Aunt Shelby, their gorgeous daughter Megan and her honey David
Me and Beau's Aunt RhondaMama Ellis and her amazing daughter-n-lawsOh good grief, the engaged!
Blake acting like we are just too crazy to take a picture with!Me and my Sister-n-law (Tarynn) in a week!!From Left to Right: Cousin Taylor, Tyler (Jenna's bf), Cousin Jenna, and BlakeAll night long, it was fun to try to mess up any picture I took. I only put a selected few up, but I had many more.
BJ's Hand
Thank you BlakeOh, and thank you BJAgain, BJ, and what, no smile Lori?? Look at Blake smiling and looking all normal in the background!
Oh sweet kiddos! They really do love each other!
Watch out, Carleigh is driving by herself!Sweet Ava serenading us!Beau and his Aunt HeatherAunt Shelby and Baby KThe humidity really brought out Carleigh's curls!
He didn't know I could capture his goofy side so fast with my camera! He was pretending that was his pacifier!
Me with Grandpa Ellis! Love him! Sad I didn't have a picture with Grandma Ellis :(Watching FireworksCarleigh saying, "Wow" after every firework!She liked using the little Norwegian cup!
Apparently Carleigh gets carsick! She looks so pathetic. We of course were a few miles away from the nearest gas station.Got her cleaned up and she was fine!

One of those "God is truly amazing" moments. Isn't this so pretty?

3 comments:

Constance said...

I LOVE driving through America's heartland! When we go to Canada, I enjoy the seemingly endless rolling hills of farmland through Iowa! It takes me back to my childhood, being raised in Missouri! Although the mountains are where we hope to retire, there's something nostalgic about the beautiful farmland of our country! Glad to see your pics posted!
Connie

Jana said...

i love carleighs little ringlets and pigtails. shes so cute.

kanishk said...

It takes me back to my childhood, being raised in Missouri!

short sale ebook