Monday, February 21, 2011

Caleb's party

On January 17 my oldest baby turned 8. This birthday kind of hit me hard, because it was that day that I realized, in just 10 short years he will be graduating high school. I have just those 10 years to make sure I raise Caleb into a young man God wants him to be to continue his future. Caleb chose to have a Dr. Seuss themed birthday party. I was so excited because last year it was Bakugan, see I already hear some of you saying Baku what? Anyways...we had his birthday party at the Selwyn School gym, where Beau works, and it was a great place for 9 boys to run around and not have to worry about anything getting broken! Here are the pictures from his party for the family members who couldn't make it.

Caleb with his welcome sign!
Thing 1 Thing 2 Cookies for favor bags!
I had Caleb and his friends take a picture (like the the pic below) for the thank you notes.
Here are the Thing 1 & Thing 2 cupcakes!
Green Eggs and Ham (sandwiches)
Red Fish! Blue Fish!

Pin the Hat on the Cat!
Crazy Carleigh!
My Baby K!
Caleb made out pretty well, I think!
I absolutely love planning my kids parties, sometimes it makes me wish I was a party planner! K just had her 2nd birthday this week so I will try to post pictures from that party tomorrow!

2 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

I love the Seuss party! I hope when Madi is that age she will still want fun, cute parties like that...and that she will still want me to plan them!

Jenn said...

So cute! How creative. Love the fluff on the cupcakes!