Thursday, November 13, 2008

Finally some Halloween pics!

Here are the pics from the kiddos trick-or-treating! We were able to go with Beau's Uncle Randy and Aunt Heather with their two adorable children Ava and Bradyn! It was great!! So, I know I'm kinda late on these, but here ya go!

My pretty pink poodle!
My Incredible Hulk!
Are they cute or what??
Little Miss Super Girl Ava! Can we say gorgeous?!
Bradyn the Chicken with those pretty baby blue eyes with proud daddy!!
Getting some candy! Carleigh kept picking everything out with peanuts and she's allergic!!
Doing a chicken dance maybe??
Cuties!!

Ava, Momma Heather, & Carleigh
I love this picture!

3 comments:

Constance said...

Thnaks for stopping by! It was wonderful seeing you and thanks for the compliment! It's especially nice to hear after the drama I went through with my folks! I'm sure you read about it on my blog so I'll spare you the whiny details! The kids are TOO cute all dressed up!
Connie

Jessica Leija said...

I love Carleigh's poodle costume! That is so great!

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwww! I can't believe how big!!!! SOOOOOOOOO Cute!!!! Poor Carleigh. I totally empathise w/ the peanut allergy. The HULK costume rocks. I bet Caleb had to list for weeks to get ripped like that.