Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Lori's 50th BDay Party


HAPPY 50th Birthday Lori!!! So I threw a surprise party for my mother-n-law's 50th birthday and of course it never ends up being a surprise, especially for Lori!! HAHA!! She figures everything out, but it was fun planning everything! I think everyone had a really good time! I know I did! It was a great turnout! Lori has a lot of really wonderful friends. Beau's Uncle Randy and Aunt Heather drove all the way from Iowa with their two precious little ones, Ava & Brayden! Now that is a lonnnnggg trip! It was so sweet that they came though!! Phyllis & David flew in from out of state just for Lori and I thought that was really sweet!! So thank you to all the people that came to the party and a special thanks to Beau for helping me out and keeping me sane before the party. Thank you Miss Tarynn and Heather for helping me set up for the party! Oh... BJ & Blake thank you for doing whatever I barked at you to do!! It really did help!! So finally here are some pics from that shindig!


The Food!



I had pics all over the house of Lori and her life thus far!

The yummy cake!!

Lori the Bee!



Lori's Buddies!


Randy and Beau (a blind referee)


My two dads-Russ the other Bee and my dad Spock!


David, Phyllis and Aunt Sandy!


Blake, Tarynn, & BJ


Uncle Randy & Cutie Pie Bradyn!!


My mom (the prairie lady) and dad with my Carleigh, who refused to put on a costume!


Me (I'm a fat little girl) & Miss Tarynn!!


Heather & Bradyn!!!!


Tarynn and Caleb the Hulk!




BJ and Tarynn flirting!! Haha!


Me with the parents!




Cute!


Lori blowing out the candle in the birthday cake that she makes us blow out for all our birthdays! It was payback! Ha!


Lori saying thank you for the party! LOL Now I really look like a fat kid!


Oh the kids having fun!!










That's not the end of the party, but my battery on my camera said it was exhausted, so it wouldn't take anymore pictures!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! How fun is this!!!! Great job Chels! You've got the gift!