Friday, October 10, 2008

20 week sonogram

I had a sonogram a couple days ago. Everything looks great with the baby. We still don't know if it's a boy or girl, but from what the sonogram shows, we think we just might have it figured out. Won't know for sure till the baby comes! There was one thing they noticed in the sonogram. The placenta is sitting completely on top of my cervix, which is called placenta previa. I have another sono in 4 weeks to see if the placenta has migrated up where its suppose to be. Please pray that it does! It can cause problems and early delivery if it doesn't, but right now is the time for it to move if it's going to. I know this is all in the Lord's hands and I feel so blessed that I have a healthy little baby growing inside of me!

1 comment:

The McCoys said...

I'll definitely be praying for you!! I sometimes still can't believe y'all are on numero tres!!! Dylan will have a brother or sister, but I HAVE to graduate first!! (don't tell anyone, but I have a little baby fever) SHH