Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Beau! What a man!



Eight years ago today, Beau and I went on our first date! It was the DHS homecoming dance! Go Broncos!!! It was like a dream come true for me because I had liked Beau since 7th grade and this was now our senior year of high school!! He made me wait long enough right?? I would have to say he was definitely worth the wait!! I want to take a moment now to say thank you Beau! You are a wonderful husband, father, and friend! You make me so happy!! Seeing you play around with Caleb or just cuddling with Carleigh, it truly warms my heart! I'm very proud of the man you are and am soooo excited about spending the rest of my life with you!! You bring me lots of joy! I love you honey!!! I want to also thank God for bringing Beau into my life! I feel so blessed and special that God gave me such a loving husband!

No comments: