Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy and Healthy!

I had my doctors appt. today and found out that I only have the marginal placenta previa!! Thank you Jesus!!! I'm just embarassed that I didn't put all my trust in Him right away. After I looked up information about placenta previa, freaked myself out, cried, worried, cried, worried some more, I finally said Okay Lord, it's in your hands. I then go to the doctor feeling better about things only to find out I worried and cried for no reason! Why do we do this to ourselves??? Why do we stress about our lives when God already has everything mapped out for a reason? So I feel great! Heard the baby! He or She has a lil' heartbeat that sounds great! I gained 4 pounds! Another wonderful praise: I think Carleigh is finally done with her bug she had!! So she was excited to go back to school! I can't believe she turns two this week! As I'm trying to finish last minute details on her CareBear Birthday party I will try to put some pics of the kids up! Oh and I voted today! Thought I would go ahead and do it!! So now you go do it!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God's gotcha girl!
I'm excited that yall have this blog now we can keep up even better. Or, we could just get togeher sometime!!!