Thursday, October 2, 2008

School or No School??

I was so excited about Carleigh and Caleb going to school because that would give me the freedom to get all my stuff done then return to mommy duty after I picked them up from school. This week Carleigh has been home because she has some type of bug. I have enjoyed her being home so much though. It makes me wonder if I did the right thing to put her in school so soon. It's a great school and she seems to really enjoy it! There are only 4 more kids in her class with 2 teachers! Gotta love that ratio!! The selfish part of me wants to keep her at home with me all the time. I know she needs the interation with other kids though!! So now I'm contemplating keeping her home Tuesdays and Thursdays. Obviously I would be having the same feelings with Caleb, but he now being in Kindergarten has to be there! I still can't believe he's already in, his words, "big people school." So.. I will pray about what I should do with little missy and I know God will hear me!

No comments: