Thursday, December 11, 2008

Congratulations Bryan & Heather!!

I have been away from blogging, but I have been busy! One of my closest friends went in on Monday to be induced to have her little girl! So on Dec. 8 little Miss Finlee Avis arrived! 7lbs 12 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long!! She is just beautiful!! I have been ready to have my baby just because of feeling uncomfortable, but after meeting Finlee I'm extremely eager to meet my own now! Plus then I can hold my baby all I want! For some reason Heather and her family just won't let her go!! HAHA!! I will show you pictures and you will see why! I'm so proud of Heather!! This is her first baby, so you're usually a little nervous, but she did great!! Oh... and good job Bryan because without you I guess there would be no beautiful little girl. I suppose you did help some! LOL So I will stop talking now and show some pictures!!

Modeling the hospital gown prior to Finlee's arrival!
The proud parents!!The generation picture! Heather's mom and memaw!The Beautiful Finlee!! Welcome little girl!!

No comments: