Monday, December 15, 2008

Hey Santa!

So one of my favorite things to do this time of year is get the new picture with Santa!! This was going to be one of my favorites to blog about one day this week, so here is my frame that holds the "Santa" picture! I love it! Didn't love the price I paid though! Love those prices in the mall to smile with Santa! This picture is from last year!
Are you ready to see this years??

Here it is...Christmas picture with Santa 2008!!

I love these to adorable kiddos! My little model boy Caleb and Carleigh, so upset, but doesn't she look pretty!?

2 comments:

Jessica Leija said...

I sometimes like those kind better; you will have a fun memory to share down the road when you all look at that picture!

Constance said...

I thought of you when I saw this on aol this AM!
Connie


http://living.aol.com/holidays/christmas/entertaining/scared-of-santa