Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care!

These stockings are so special to me! Every year I'm so excited to put them out, and actually I make sure I'm the one that gets to put them out! I love looking at them! Beau's mama made each of these for us! So when Beau and I were married I got my very own cross-stitched stocking! Definitely made me feel like part of the family! Lori has a talent! She knows how much I love angels, so she did good! This picture doesn't quite do them justice! They are so detailed! So, this is my favorite decor for today!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Love Them!! Now that's something that I could cross stitch and sill put out. I love to cross stitch but not many people hang cross stitched pics in their homes these days unless their homes have a country feel but anything goes at X-mas!

Constance said...

I LOVE those! I know the amount of work (and obviously love) that goes into stitching! You know, if you had found out already what you're having, you could've given her a jump start on next year's! Tsk, tsk!
Connie