Friday, December 5, 2008

Jessica's copy cat! :)

Okay...I know I don't get to update my blog daily, so this won't be an everyday thing for me. I have started at least checking the blog everyday because I want to see what Jessica and her mom list as their special ornament for that day. So...I want to participate as well! The only thing different I will be doing is also including some of my favorite decorations that are around the house! For my very first ornament I want to share with you will be...
It reads: Together Forever Chelsey & Beau! After we had been together just a little over a year while dating, it was our 2nd Christmas and I gave this to him! I love looking at it and remembering that I knew for sure he was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with! Haha, whether he liked it or not I said together forever!! This is my all time favorite one to hang each year! Well, now I feel like I need to include a picture of us! I love this man God blessed me with!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute Story...you sure look tiny for only having 11 weeks to go!

Constance said...

Jenn,
Cheslsey is THE cutest pregnant girl I ever saw! Truly! they make a great looking couple!



I like the whole ornament posting don't you? make sure you see my new apron when you stop by my blog!

Connie

Jenn said...

Hey now MOTHER...what about me?

No offense Chels!