Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas, really, I am!

These ornaments are from my dear friend Jessica! I can't remember for sure which Christmas it was from, but I'm pretty sure it was in our stage where we thought it was cool to where a white t-shirt and jeans with a flannel shirt tied around out waist, along with socks and birkenstocks. Haha...those we're the days! Did you make these Jess? You were always so creative! I love them, they bring me back to my youthful days when all we listened to was Jesus Freak by DC Talk!! Bet you didn't know that two of my favorite ornaments were from you Miss Jess!

3 comments:

Jessica Leija said...

Aww! I had no idea these were apart of your special ornaments! I feel so special!!! Love you!

Unknown said...

Whatever, we rocked that look! Love those ornaments!

Constance said...

DANG! I remember that look! I still have one of Jessica's flannel shirts! It's officially called the "Bird Poop Shirt" and I wear it when I have Squeegy sitting on my shoulder!
Connie